~supporting small businesses
in the Baton Rouge & surrounding areas~

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thank You!!!


Wow! The response from the moms out there is overwhelming! We have been flooded with emails from moms with small businesses so excited to get some exposure and support other moms! I just wanted to share with you a few that I got! Please, let other moms know about us~to shop or sell!
"I am so excited about your new website!  It’s a GREAT idea!  I love being able to support other moms with small businesses like my own. Also, if you are ever looking for giveaways for your website, let me know, and I’ll offer something up!" ~Kylie, Mary Kay 
         
 "I am so excited about what you are doing!...Love what you are doing!" ~Melissa, Quibby's Bows
“What a great idea this is! I heard about your website/blog through My Baton Rouge Mommy. I am interested in listing my business on your blog!...I am constantly coming up with new things and I would love the exposure! I know a couple of other stay-at-home-moms with businesses, so I will forward the information on!
~Ashley, Bow Girl!
“Love this idea of a BR business directory!! Let me know if there’s anything I can do to help!” ~Katie,Thirty One Gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment