~supporting small businesses
in the Baton Rouge & surrounding areas~

Friday, May 7, 2010

Have SWEET WISHES on this Mother's Day!

 HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL OF OUR FAVORITE FINDS MOMS!!!


Oh My Goodness! I pass by Sweet Wishes (gourmet cupcake shoppe) occasionally and say to myself, "I love cupcakes and must go in there one day!" Well, I did! I was heading to Bible study and thought that would be yummy treat to take to the girls. I got an assortment of mini cupcakes~four of their top flavors. Then I got a peanut butter chocolate full size cupcake for myself! ;) ~Compliments of Sweet Wishes. They were amazing!! Not only did I eat my full size cupcake, I ate a couple of the mini ones! Everyone loved them and I had to try them all! I am a fan! Thank you! This mother's Day, treat yourself to a Sweet Wishes cupcake because YOU DESERVE IT! Directions and Hours are on their website~ SWEET WISHES They will also be at the Head 2 Toe event downtown on Saturday.


 Head 2 Toe is tomorrow and people can purchase tickets at the door! It goes on all day 8:30 am breakfast with music, mimosas, breakfast, and goes all day until 4pm! Ladies get your family or friends and come! This is only once a year event and you won't want to miss it!!!

1 comment:

  1. I've been here a few times too and this place has THE BEST Cajun Confections I've ever had! I could live in their Blueberry Cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete